Looking for La Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes?
Join the 10P DaySlayers Crew | We are an Early Morning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Group Training Class
In 3-6 months you can become more dangerous than 99.9% of the population.
Beginners welcome. No experience necessary. Sparring optional.
Why People Join This Class:
- Acquire the full BJJ skillset: takedowns + ground control + submissions + ground defense
- Be ready at any moment to protect yourself and loved ones
- Learn modern no-gi Jiu-Jitsu, the most street ready and UFC-like grappling style
- Get belt ranked and promoted directly under Eddie Bravo at 10th Planet Headquarters (100+ 10th Planet gyms worldwide)
- Find comfort in discomfort and gain real confidence
- Learn how to escape any worst-case scenario position
- Master realistic unarmed combat without getting injured or losing brain cells
- Big or small, be the guy all your friends would call for back up
Why People Get Addicted:
- Get daily inspiration to tackle your toughest challenges at work and at home
- Quit and replace bad habits like smoking, over-eating, excessive drinking and irregular sleep
- You just got your hardest workout done while most people are still in bed
- See yourself improve day by day in areas you used to avoid, including bottom game, leg entanglements and more
- Experience fewer aches and pains as your body transforms into “Jiu-Jitsu shape”
- Network with the BJJ community while surrounded by high-calibre, early-risers
- Unleash your inner-warrior in a modern civilized world
- Get the satisfaction of chesslike manuevering and improvement within the game of BJJ
The Dayslayer Training Method
Drill to Kill
The class will be led by BJJ Black Belt Patrick Donabedian (Right).
What to expect when you attend this class:
- A light warmup of BJJ calisthenics to prevent injury and increase mobility. They are easy to learn and anybody can do them
- Work through some of the core Jiu-Jitsu movements such as Bridging, Shrimping, and Underhook Pummeling
- Get a step-by-step lesson covering takedowns, ground control, and submissions
- Repetition drills for increased body coordination, speed and endurance
- Resistance games with training partner to build reflexes and decrease panic response in live scenarios (no sparring required)
- Live sparring (sparring is optional and monitored by a coach)
- Safe, novice-friendly, cooperative atmosphere
- Feel free to just watch if it's your first class
- Showers and gear storage available
- You will need to sign a waiver before participating.
Patrick's class runs every weekday M-F at 630am @ 10th Planet HQ (Downtown LA).
There is a $30 drop-in fee per class. Weekly & Monthly passes are available. Inquire and purchase at 10th Planet.
All students must sign a waiver before participating.
Ready to start? Get your First Class Free!