Looking for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes in LA?
Join the 10P DaySlayers Crew for Early Morning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Group Training
In 3-6 months you can become more dangerous than 99.9% of the population.
Beginners welcome. No experience necessary. Sparring optional.
“It's addicting like a video game while getting your body shredded.” -Joseph B.
Why People Join This Class:
- Learn modern no-gi Jiu-Jitsu, the most street-ready grappling style
- Big or small, be the one your friends and loved ones would call for back up
- Practice the martial art that podcasters, actors and entrepreneurs can't stop talking about
- Learn how to escape any worst-case scenario position
- Master realistic unarmed combat without getting injured or losing brain cells
- Get belt ranked and promoted directly under Eddie Bravo at 10th Planet Headquarters (100+ 10P gyms worldwide)
Why People Get Addicted:
- Transform the way your body moves to control and submit bigger stronger athletes
- Enter flow state on the mat so you can tackle your toughest challenges at work and at home
- Quit and replace bad habits like smoking, over-eating, excessive drinking and irregular sleep
- Make new friends and network with top performers from all walks of life including musicians, entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors, and actors
- Watch UFC fights and do a better job breaking it down than the commentators
- Find comfort in discomfort and gain real confidence
“I started right before I turned 40 and it is one of the best decisions I've ever made.” -Bill M.
The class will be led by BJJ Black Belt Patrick Donabedian.
What to expect when you attend this class:
- A light warmup of BJJ calisthenics core BJJ movements to prevent injury and increase mobility that anybody can do
- Get a step-by-step lesson covering takedowns, ground control, and submissions
- Practice repetition drills for increased body coordination, speed and endurance
- Resistance games with training partner to build reflexes and decrease panic response in live scenarios
- Live sparring (sparring is optional and monitored by a coach)
- Safe, novice-friendly, cooperative atmosphere
When and Where:
Class runs every weekday Monday-Friday 6:30am at 10th Planet Headquarters in Downtown Los Angeles.
What to bring:
- Rash guard or tight fitting shirt
- Board shorts or gym shorts without pockets
- Sandals for stepping on and off the mat
- A shower towel (showers on site)
- Optional: Mouthguard, ear guards, and groin protection